[POOL] Fwd: Argonne Pool League PROPOSED CHANGES

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Wed Sep 5 15:37:14 CDT 2007

My .02,

Rules 1 and 2 are just ridiculous.   This would give such an advantage
to better players (30+), that I think a lot of the lower handicapped
players would leave.

Rule 3 is just counter to what we've always played.  I'm against it on
principle. :-)

Rules 4 and 5 were probably proposed by people who lost under those
circumstances.  Too bad, so sad, get over it.  Leave it "as is".

Roger S.