[POOL] We're short players!

Boettinger, William wboettinger at anl.gov
Wed Apr 25 09:18:54 CDT 2007

Roger:

I'll see your bulging disc at C7-T1 and raise you my ruptured L5. When I
ruptured the L5, I had to crawl to the bathroom for 3
days, had numbness in my left leg (the disk was pinching my sciatic
nerve). Luckily, I chose not to have it fused, because my
neurosurgeon was honest and told me that works 50% of the time. I got a
good bed, good shoes and did excercises for a couple of
years and it is hardly noticeable now. It sux getting old, all we have
left in life is talking about our aliments. Come on grim-
reaper!!!

Good luck with it, we really need you back (no pun).

-Bill

P.S. I have heard that a hangman's noose will help with the, "neck
specific stretches", that you are doing 3x a day. I could
     make you one if you wish.