[POOL] Last night's results

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 24 14:39:50 CST 2007

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 02:28:23PM -0600, Roger Sersted wrote:

> Here's last night's results
>
> Craig lost 0-7 to Todd in a 7-1 matchup.
>
> Ti beat somebody and I don't recall anything other than Ti played really
> well.

Ti played Ed in a 7-3, which Ti won 3-2.

> John lost 0-2 in a tough battle against ?? in a 2:2 matchup

Well, it wasn't all that tough; it was a match I should have won, but
I played like crap.  Sinking the 8-ball when I was ahead in the first
game didn't help. :(

> I had another great see-saw battle winning 2-2 against Rob in a 4:2 matchup.
>
> Jason played Kevin in a 6:3 matchup.  When I left Jason was ahead 2-1 as
> I recall.
>
> Hey Jason, "How did it go?"

Jason played well against Kevin (who admitted to having one of his
best nights), and won the match 6-1.  Kevin almost won the last game
to send the match to a decisive rubber game, but he scratched while
pocketing the 8.