[POOL] Last night's results

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Wed Jan 24 14:28:23 CST 2007

Here's last night's results

Craig lost 0-7 to Todd in a 7-1 matchup.

Ti beat somebody and I don't recall anything other than Ti played really
well.

John lost 0-2 in a tough battle against ?? in a 2:2 matchup

I had another great see-saw battle winning 2-2 against Rob in a 4:2 matchup.

Jason played Kevin in a 6:3 matchup.  When I left Jason was ahead 2-1 as
I recall.

Hey Jason, "How did it go?"

As a side note, Bobby Crews challenged me to a match the next time our
teams meet.  That is going to be an interesting match, to say the least.

Roger S.