[POOL] Tuesday's results?

Boettinger, William wboettinger at anl.gov
Thu Jan 11 09:31:13 CST 2007

In my match, my daughters had to poop on me by 11:00pm and I had to
change 7 diapers. 5  out of the 7 went with no incident, butt
in the 3rd change Madelyn blew a gasket and really started to scream - I
think I have permanent hearing loss in my left ear.
The last change of the night was really close, Gwendolyn (the oldest of
the 2, by 2 minutes) farted twice while she was diaperless
and I was able to get a fresh diaper in before she pooped a truckload,
butt none on me. I won!!!!!!

It's sad, but this is the "high point" of my life now.

-Bill