[POOL] The situation with the table.

Boettinger, William wboettinger at anl.gov
Tue Oct 10 15:15:03 CDT 2006

I think it's a good idea, because (if the league decides in favor of
this) it is basically a win-win
situation for us and the league. We get a MUCH reduced rate on the table
(if the league approves) and
the league gets to use the table for overflow if they need have to later
in the night. If we DO lose
the table to a match, we got free play up till that match. That match
would probably be later than earlier.

It sounds like a great idea to me, but what about the mail-in rebate?

-Bill