[POOL] New player!

Boettinger, William wboettinger at anl.gov
Wed Sep 13 08:36:05 CDT 2006

Welcome John,

After you're done with Rodger's Mazda, you can help me strip and sell
off the parts on his Corvette. The new
guy always gets the proceeds from this event, but in this case the first
$50 goes to Craig for setting
up a table in his basement!

Good Luck,
Bill Boettinger

P.S. Phil Strons and I are the only "non-computer" dudes on the team. We
pass ourselves off as Mechanical
Engineers in Nuclear Engineering and luckily nobody has caught on yet.