[POOL] New player!

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Wed Sep 13 08:22:25 CDT 2006

Alright, a new player.

John,

As the new guy it's been a team custom to help out with a few chores.
This weekend, I'll be doing a claybar and wash/wax  routine
on my Mazda 6.  I'll be starting around 7:30am Saturday.  Hopefully,
I'll be done by Noon.  I'll do you a favor and clean the wheels Friday
night. :-)

Welcome to the team.  Have you played pool before?

Roger S.