[POOL] Time for the group dinner?

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 10 15:35:20 CDT 2006

Clara's.

http://www.claraspasta.com/

Yummy Italian place on Route 53 in Woodridge.  I recommend, if we do
Clara's, we do it on a Wednesday night because:
(A) Wednesdays they have gnocchi!
(B) Wednesdays feature half-price bottles of wine (up to $75/bottle)
(C) I'm in weight watchers, and I weight-in on Wednesday afternoons,
which means I'd have a full week to repent and pay for my sins, such
as having gnocchi and wine! :)

--
Craig