[POOL] Time for the group dinner?

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Thu Aug 10 15:00:23 CDT 2006

Could someone describe "Clara's"?   I've been to Beni Hana and enough
Chines places to figure out "PF Chang's".

Here are a couple places that I like.  But, I'm not sure if they meet
Ti's non-smoking standard.

Sushi House - Naperville or Downers Grove
Wildfire Grill
Lonestar Steakhouse
Hackney's
Bob Chinn's - Wheeling (I think) It's a long drive, but the food is great.

Roger S.