[POOL] Tuesday night?

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Thu Feb 9 14:16:11 CST 2006

Aaron WON his match against Ron Shephard.  It was a 10:1 matchup and in
the 8th game Ron scratched on the 8.  It was a tough cut on the 8 to the
corner pocket.  The 8 drops in and the cue ball hits the end rail and
slowly rolls towards the side pocket, hits the point and falls in.

I lost an 8:2 match, 8-1, against Mark.  I was happy with how I played.
  I gave him a good run a couple times.

Roger S.