[POOL] Tuesday night?

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 9 13:39:34 CST 2006

So I can say we lost 4 for sure.  I went first and battled Frank in
an 8-1.  It was a heartbreaker -- I had a shot on the 8 (after coming
back from 5 balls behind) on my 6th game and just hit it wrong.  Ti
came damn close to beating Richard Crews in a 5-2 matchup, but it was
not to be.  Brian lost to Bobby, but I think he took a game or two in
a 8-3 IIRC.  Roger played Mark Elmore, but I didn't see any of those
games.  When I left Aaron was playing Ron Shephard.  I don't know how
that one came out, but it was a 10-1 matchup.

Beginning the night we were in a 4 way tie for 3rd.  2 teams at 1st
with 11 wins, 4 teams in 3rd with 10 and 2 teams in 7th with 9.

We'll get 'em next week.
--
Craig