[POOL] Last night's matches

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 19 11:16:19 CDT 2005

I wasn't there (obviously) but I'm totally on board with fighting for
this.  It sounds like we made a good faith effort to compromise and
they're renegging.

Also, WRT future plans, I know I'm out on 11/15, but I think Brian's
SC05 travel plans changed so he may be available.  (Don't mean to
speak for him.)

--
Craig