[hpc-announce] DSN 2024. Call for contributions: industry track, workshop papers, posters and doctoral forum

Antonio Pecchia antonio.pecchia at unina.it
Tue Mar 5 05:48:42 CST 2024

[ Please accept our apologies if you receive
   multiple copies of this announcement. ]

---------------------------
DSN 2024

The 54th Annual IEEE/IFIP International Conference
on Dependable Systems and Networks

Brisbane, Australia

June 24-27, 2024

https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://dsn2024uq.github.io__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!b_cTtmidC6eYP_GHn1lgI_bGTUDMiKd8iZgFMNh-lhl3UxCIU_uFfZ7tPB95bsjPjvNGp2cGrLO0VK6hgvqOrQzMJCAyzNdjaw$
---------------------------

On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we would like to
invite you to contribute to the upcoming DSN 2024, organized
by the University of Queensland, Australia.

There are still many opportunities to contribute to the conference,
to connect with and get feedback from the DSN community!

Please find below the link to the tracks
accepting new submissions:

Industry track:

https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://dsn2024uq.github.io/cfindustry.html__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!b_cTtmidC6eYP_GHn1lgI_bGTUDMiKd8iZgFMNh-lhl3UxCIU_uFfZ7tPB95bsjPjvNGp2cGrLO0VK6hgvqOrQzMJCBTvBKUPA$

Mar. 21, 2024: Abstract submission deadline
Mar. 27, 2024: Paper submission deadline

Workshop papers:

https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://dsn2024uq.github.io/cfworkshops.html__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!b_cTtmidC6eYP_GHn1lgI_bGTUDMiKd8iZgFMNh-lhl3UxCIU_uFfZ7tPB95bsjPjvNGp2cGrLO0VK6hgvqOrQzMJCBXC7x0gQ$

Mar. 22, 2024: Submission deadline

DSN 2024 will host five high-quality workshops*
(listed in alphabetical order):

- Dependable and Secure Machine Learning;
- Dependable Computing for Complex Systems;
- IoT and CPS Security and Privacy;
- Safety and Security of Intelligent Vehicles;
- Verification & Validation of Dependable Cyber-Physical Systems.

* please check the webpage of the individual
   workshops for additional information.

Poster Contributions:

https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://dsn2024uq.github.io/cfposter.html__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!b_cTtmidC6eYP_GHn1lgI_bGTUDMiKd8iZgFMNh-lhl3UxCIU_uFfZ7tPB95bsjPjvNGp2cGrLO0VK6hgvqOrQzMJCD4W_EZCQ$

Mar. 27, 2024: Submission deadline

Doctoral forum:

https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://dsn2024uq.github.io/cfdocforum.html__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!b_cTtmidC6eYP_GHn1lgI_bGTUDMiKd8iZgFMNh-lhl3UxCIU_uFfZ7tPB95bsjPjvNGp2cGrLO0VK6hgvqOrQzMJCAVhLtvmw$

Mar. 17, 2024: Submission deadline

We hope you will consider disseminating this call for contributions and
sharing your latest research advances at DSN 2024!

Organizing Committee:
https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://dsn2024uq.github.io/orgcomm.html__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!b_cTtmidC6eYP_GHn1lgI_bGTUDMiKd8iZgFMNh-lhl3UxCIU_uFfZ7tPB95bsjPjvNGp2cGrLO0VK6hgvqOrQzMJCBEctT-8A$

Conference website: