[hpc-announce] MEMSYS'24 CFP: International Symposium on Memory Systems

Chen Ding cding at cs.rochester.edu
Thu Apr 4 07:36:20 CDT 2024

Fowarding on behalf of Valerie Jacob
The International Symposium on Memory Systems - https://urldefense.us/v3/__http://www.memsys.io__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!ewqE5NBp1b8RAhlfChU-odsataOVLtW_IiCqlkWzHOg1ersj8Le0Ht95Kbz0vXfX__BLK70BycFpubEIV4wIrZ8zsCU$

Hello From MEMSYS 2024!!!

The International Symposium on Memory Systems is calling for you to submit your previously unpublished papers, specifically memory-related focused on system, software, and architectural level concepts.  MEMSYS primary goal is to showcase interesting ideas that will spark conversation between disparate groups such that applications, operating systems, interconnect, system architecture, and circuit people talk to one another.  Papers that focus on topics outside the scope of traditional architecture conferences will be preferred over others.

This year marks are tenth year anniversary and it will be held the first week in October 2024 in the Washington DC area (September 30th - October 4th 2024).  Please visit our website https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://www.memsys.io/__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!ewqE5NBp1b8RAhlfChU-odsataOVLtW_IiCqlkWzHOg1ersj8Le0Ht95Kbz0vXfX__BLK70BycFpubEIV4wIRdVjCW0$

Important deadlines:

Abstract Deadline: 2 June 2024
Submission: 16 June 2024
Notification: 15 July 2024
Camera-Ready: 1 September 2023

Please find attached the flyer on our call for papers. If you should have any questions, my direct line is 571-243-6371.

Kind regards,

Valerie Jacob