[hpc-announce] TCHPC student travel awards for SC23

Aditya Devarakonda devaraa at wfu.edu
Thu Sep 28 16:09:36 CDT 2023

TCHPC will be sponsoring travel awards to students for attending the
SC23 conference scheduled for Denver, CO from November 12 – 17. We are
looking to fund a diverse group including graduate and undergraduate
students, from USA and international universities. Preference will be
given to students who are first-time attendees and/or from minority or
underrepresented groups, and who are giving a presentation at SC23.
The travel award will cover travel costs up to $1000 for recipients
from North American Universities and $1500 for recipients outside of
North America.

 To apply please fill out the form at: https://forms.gle/p8x7fJkM32GxRQ7E6

Students receiving the award are expected to (i) attend the TCHPC
career panel and (ii) complete a post conference survey on their
experiences at SC23.

The application will close on October 6 2023 (AOE). We will send
notifications by October 16th. If you have any questions regarding the
travel award, please send an email to tchpcstudents at computer.org.

--
Aditya Devarakonda (he/him)
Assistant Professor, Computer Science