[hpc-announce] Call for Participation: October Frontier Hackathon (Proposals Due Sept. 19th)

Holmen, John holmenjk at ornl.gov
Tue Sep 12 12:07:03 CDT 2023

October Frontier Hackathon

Applications Due September 19, 2023.

The OLCF is pleased to announce that we will be working with HPE, AMD, and ECP to hold a (virtual) Frontier Hackathon on October 30 - November 3, 2023 for current users. The Deadline to apply is September 19. Application/software teams with existing Frontier allocations are invited to submit proposals to participate in the hackathon. Once the proposal deadline is reached, we will review all proposals and select 10 teams to attend. During the event, the teams will work toward their development goals (porting, debugging, optimization, etc.) with the help of OLCF, HPE, AMD, and ECP staff.

For more details and to apply see: https://www.olcf.ornl.gov/calendar/frontier-hackathon-october-2023/