[hpc-announce] [Call for Participation]: 16th International Workshop on Network on Chip Architectures (NoCArc 2023)

Alireza Monemi alireza.monemi at bsc.es
Sun Oct 22 17:44:11 CDT 2023

[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email]

NoCArc 2023 - Call for Participation

16th International Workshop on Network on Chip Architectures
October 28, 2023 – Toronto, Canada
https://www.nocarc.org/

In conjunction with the 56th Annual IEEE/ACM International Symposium on
Microarchitecture®

Join Us at NoCArc 2023 in Toronto, Canada!

The Organizing Committee of NoCArc 2023, co-located with MICRO 2023,
invites you to a full-day event on Saturday, October 28, 2023, at the
Westin Harbour Castle.

**Program Highlights:**

**Keynote Speakers:**
1. Prof. Luca Carloni (Columbia University, USA)
    - Topic: "The Role of the Network-on-Chip in System-on-Chip Platforms"

2. Prof. Mahdi Nikdast (Colorado State University, USA)
    - Topic: "Photonic Systems-on-Chip for Deep Learning"

**Paper Sessions:**
- Evaluation of Interconnection Networks
- Interconnects for High-Performance and Quantum Computing
- Routing Algorithms for Emerging Architectures

For more details, including the complete schedule, speakers' profiles,
and registration information, visit the NoCArc 2023 website.

We look forward to hosting you at NoCArc 2023.

**Useful Links:**
- Registration: https://microarch.org/micro56/attend/register.php
- Venue: Westin Harbour Castle -
https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/yyzwi-the-westin-harbour-castle-toronto/overview/
- MICRO 2023: https://microarch.org/micro56/index.php
- NoCArc 2023: https://www.nocarc.org/nocarc-2023

NoCArc Workshop will be held on October 28, 2023, in conjunction with
the 56th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture® (MICRO-56).