[hpc-announce] [CFP] ADMIRE Euro-HPC project user-day

Jean-Baptiste BESNARD jbbesnard at paratools.fr
Mon Nov 13 12:49:02 CST 2023

ADMIRE Euro-HPC Project User-Day
https://admire-eurohpc.eu/exploitation/admire-user-meeting/

Online and at Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC), Spain
[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email]

We are thrilled to announce the upcoming ADMIRE User Meeting, a forum
dedicated to "Solving parallel I/O challenges with dynamic workload
management." Join us on December 12, 2023, from 09:30 to 18:00 for a
day filled with insightful discussions and presentations from experts.
As HPC workloads grow in complexity, the ADMIRE project is pioneering a
new way of managing jobs using a holistic performance feedback loop
aimed at dynamically tuning the entire HPC stack, primarily focusing on
I/O.

Event Highlights

During this day, the project and the associated technologies will be
showcased, offering you a preview of the results achieved by the ADMIRE
Euro-HPC project and providing an opportunity for direct feedback. This
event offers a unique opportunity to engage with experts, exchange
ideas, and explore our latest developments. Whether you are a seasoned
professional or a newcomer to high-performance computing, we look
forward to meeting you at the ADMIRE User Meeting.
Don't miss this opportunity to expand your knowledge, network with
fellow HPC enthusiasts, and gain insights into solving parallel I/O
challenges. Register Now (https://forms.gle/t9MU9rnPYZZrEMxr6) to
secure your spot!

We look forward to your active participation in the ADMIRE User
Meeting. If you have any questions or require further information,
please feel free to reach out to us at admire_eurohpc at uc3m.es

Best regards,

The ADMIRE Project
https://admire-eurohpc.eu/