[hpc-announce] Call for Participation Ethics in HPC BoF at ISC

Lofstead, Gerald F II gflofst at sandia.gov
Wed May 17 10:30:12 CDT 2023

Call for Participation: Ethics in HPC Birds of a Feather open discussion

Monday, May 22, 2023 2:15 PM to 3:15 PM * 1 hr. (Europe/Berlin)
Hall E - 2nd Floor

After several successful discussions at SC starting at SC19, we want to bring an open discussion about ethics in hpc to the ISC community. While international participation happened at the SC-hosted events, this ISC event we hope to discuss issues with less of a USA dominated audience.

After a very short introduction, we will guide the discussion to keep it friendly and respectful. We look forward to your participation.

Best regards,

Jay Lofstead and Jakob Luettgau