[hpc-announce] Call for participation: HEART-2023 (13th Highly Efficient Accelerators and Reconfigurable Technologies)

Kenji KANAZAWA kanazawa at cs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Sat May 13 00:45:59 CDT 2023

--
HEART-2023 CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
13th Highly Efficient Accelerators and Reconfigurable Technologies
https://heart2023.lila.cs.tsukuba.ac.jp/
15-16 June 2023, Lake-Biwa Japan (Hybrid Conference)
--

We kindly invite you to participate in the 13th Highly Efficient
Accelerators and Reconfigurable Technologies (HEART 2023), the

The HEART2023 will take place in an online room and an in-person style
at the Biwako Kusatsu Campus of Ritsumeikan University, Japan,
a hybrid symposium between June 15 and June 16, 2023.

The registration URL is here:
https://heart2023.lila.cs.tsukuba.ac.jp/heart2023/registration

The conference program will be appeared here:
https://heart2023.lila.cs.tsukuba.ac.jp/heart2023/program

We look forward to seeing you in HEART2023 soon!

--
Kenji KANAZAWA, University of Tsukuba
Email: kanazawa(at)cs.tsukuba.ac.jp