[hpc-announce] Invitation to attend Hot Interconnects 2023

Artem Polyakov artpol84 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 22:26:50 CDT 2023

Dear colleagues!
We invite you to attend Hot Interconnects 2023 (HotI'23) conference.
Registration is now open: https://hoti.org/registration/.
The conference dates are August, 23-25 2023.

Hot Interconects conference

IEEE Hot Interconnects is the premier international forum for
researchers and developers of state-of-the-art hardware and
software architectures and implementations for interconnection
networks of all scales, ranging from multi-core on-chip
interconnects to those within systems clusters, and data centers.
Leaders in industry and academia attend the conference to interact
with individuals at the forefront of this field.

Our objective is to address the data center networking and the
supercomputing communities. We hope you can join us and benefit
not only from the content but also from the prime networking
opportunities this event always offers.

Conference Program (https://hoti.org/program/)

This year we have a very interesting program that includes the keynotes
from the well-known industry leaders:
* "Accelerator Clusters: the New Supercomputer" by Bill Dally (NVIDIA)
* "Industry Trends in High-Performance Networking" by Robert Hormuth (AMD)
* "Ultra-high density photonic interconnect and circuit switching up
to the wafer-level with Passage" by Nicholas Harris (Lightmatter)

See more details on the upcoming talks on the HotI'23 website.

Social media

To receive up-to-date information, follow us on social networks:
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hot-interconnects/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IEEEHOTI
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hoti.org

--