[hpc-announce] URGENT DEADLINE EXTENSION: ACM Gordon Bell Prize Nomination

Taisuke BOKU taisuke at ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Mon Apr 17 18:27:01 CDT 2023

*** DEADLINE EXTENSION (URGENT) of ACM Gordon Bell Prize 2023 Nomination ***

ACM Gordon Bell Prize (GBP) 2023 would be planned to close its call for nominations on April 15th (AoE), however there was a serious problem on ACM award submission site and it was impossible to find the appropriate link to submit the nominations. Based on this critical situation, we decided to urgently extend the nomination deadline as

  April 19th (AoE).

Please remind there is no extension anymore.
For the nomination, please refer the following URL.

https://awards.acm.org/bell/nominations

Currently, the deadline on this page is still shown as April 15th, but it will be modified to the new deadline shown above very soon.
We are looking forward to receiving many of nominations to represent the most advanced HPC application execution on top machines in the world.

Best Regards
Taisuke Boku
(ACM Gordon Bell Prize 2023 Committee Chair)
Taisuke BOKU
Univ. of Tsukuba
taisuke at ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp