[hpc-announce] 2nd Workshop/Hackathon on Dynamic Resources in HPC (EuroHPC-JU class of 2019)

Sergio Iserte siserte at bsc.es
Fri Apr 14 02:40:42 CDT 2023

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

2nd Workshop/Hackathon on Dynamic Resources in HPC (EuroHPC-JU class of
2019)

October 16-20, 2022
Barcelona, Spain
www.bsc.es/dynres2023

We would like to invite you to participate in the 2nd “EuroHPC
Workshop/hackathon on Dynamic Resources in HPC”, co-located with the 5th
Marenostrum Hackathon (MNHack23) , at Barcelona Supercomputing Center,
in October 2023 from the 16th to the 20th.
We are planning an interactive event that will help to align the
research and production direction of multiple EuroHPC projects,
including DEEP-SEA, EuPILOT, ADMIRE, REGALE, and TIME-X.
Malleability on large-scale supercomputers is part of many EuroHPC
projects and poses highly interdisciplinary challenges concerning the
full system stack, new scheduling strategies, applications supporting
malleability, etc. To ensure a long-lasting impact of the efforts around
all individual EuroHPC projects, this event will be a hands-on session
around the following malleability topics:
• Implement malleable applications
• Adopting malleability frameworks
• Programming model/tools for malleability.
• Scheduler for malleability

Registration is now open:
https://www.bsc.es/2nd-workshop-hackathon-on-dynamics-resources-in-hpc#overlay-context=2nd-workshop-hackathon-on-dynamics-resources-in-hpc

General Chairs: Sergio Iserte (sergio.iserte at bsc.es) and Antonio J. Peña
(antonio.pena at bsc.es)

The expenses of coffee break/lunch and social dinner will be covered by
BSC.

--
Sergio Iserte
Senior Researcher