[hpc-announce] ISC 2021 Project Posters Call -- extended deadline March 17, 2021

Christian Perez christian.perez at inria.fr
Thu Mar 4 03:03:27 CST 2021

Dear colleague,

Are you interested in presenting a Project Poster at ISC High Performance 2021 Digital?

The project poster session is an excellent opportunity to present information about your projects and research ideas at ISC 2021 Digital.
In contrast to the dissemination of research results in the research poster session, project posters enable participants to present ongoing and emerging projects by presenting fundamental ideas,
methodology and preliminary work.

ISC 2021 Project Poster call is open with a deadline on March 17, 2021 (11:59 pm AoE).

Project Posters sessions at ISC 2021 will be held from June 24 to July 2, 2021.

Please find more information on our website:
https://www.isc-hpc.com/project-posters-2021.html

Consider also submitting your posters to Research Posters and PhD Forum.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Kind regards,
Erwan Raffin
erwan.raffin at atos.net
ISC 2021 Project Posters Chair