[AG-TECH] Shared movie viewer for AG 2.3

Dioselin Gonzalez dioselin at purdue.edu
Fri Oct 8 15:34:32 CDT 2004

Hello AG folks,

We have updated the shared movie viewer application for AG 2.3. Information about it is available under the contributed software section on the AG wiki page
(http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/wiki/moin.cgi/ContributedSoftware)  (Thank you Tom!)

We will be using this application for the demo part of our session at SC Global, "Stereographics and Virtual Reality over the Access Grid".  We encourage any site that wants to participate in this session to register at  http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/events/scg2004/ and drop us a note if you want to schedule a test session.

Notes:
* Requires AGTk 2.3, Windows Media player 9
* Added an option to load local movies.  For this option to work, the file path must be exactly the same in all clients.
* Also check http://www.envision.purdue.edu/papers/SC04-stereo-AG/ for information about our session at SC

Dio.-
Envision Center at Purdue