Projection Surfaces

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Wed Oct 25 11:43:19 CDT 2000

FWIW, BU uses a rear-projection screen, and it makes a real difference in
the quality of the image (and of the user-experience, since people can
walk across the screen and stuff without disrupting images). When we were
projecting against the wall (perhaps the cheapest imaginable projection
surface?) we could function okay, but some image detail seemed to get
lost.

So. . . issues regarding screen selection are probably broader than just
output merging (which we don't do here, though we do have our projectors
lined up reasonably well).

- Jennifer