Projection Surfaces

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Wed Oct 25 11:26:18 CDT 2000

Howdy, as we get in the process of ordering equipment, etc., I'm still
considering what to use for a projection surface.  I'm not clear
on whether it's important to be able to "merge" the output
from 2 or 3 projectors into a single image.  If that's not an
important issue, couldn't we just get away with 3 small, CHEAP screens,
one for each projector?

I don't think I've seen an example of "merged" projections, though I
recall at ANL, there might have been an attempt at that.

Thanks, Don
--
   Don Morton                     http://www.cs.umt.edu/u/morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana