New VenueClientUI module...

Justin Binns binns at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 16 15:15:20 CDT 2004

I've re-worked the VenueClientUI to use sizers instead of the
wxLayoutAlgorithm stuff.  I'd really appreciate folks testing it under
Linux and Windows so we can see how it looks in those environments (with
any luck at all, it will 'just work').  Anyway, the new module is
'AccessGrid/VenueClientUI2.py' and switching to it is easy - just modify
'bin/VenueClient.py' by replacing the line:

from AccessGrid.VenueClientUI import VenueClientUI

to the line:

from AccessGrid.VenueClientUI2 import VenueClientUI

That should do it.  Let me know how it works (or doesn't).

Justin