VenueClient restructure

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 25 13:50:39 CDT 2003

Susanne raised some good questions.  To the doc, I added purpose,
pros/cons, and a sequence diagram (sequence is mostly differences -- not
as detailed as the one in the VenueClient doc).  I included Susanne's
pros and cons from her e-mail and added my own.  I kept changing the
pros/cons, so I thought I would just send others will have more ideas.

I also did some search and replacing in the code and ended up with a quick
implemenation to make sure I wasn't missing something in the design.

Eric