[Swift-user] hung process

Altaweel, Mark m.altaweel at ucl.ac.uk
Mon May 11 10:59:26 CDT 2015

Hi,

I was running a swift job on Midway with the following swift (0.96) conf (attached). The process seemed hung (keeps just saying submitted in the out file) and was not sure if it was something in the queuing or perhaps within swift? The log is attached. When I ran this with a small dataset everything ran fine and finished with the correct output, but this is on a larger dataset (which did run on a single node). So I did set the wall time to the length of what the run should be.

Thanks again!

Mark