[Swift-user] Trunk vs 0.95RC6 configuration syntax

Michael Wilde wilde at anl.gov
Fri Apr 24 08:38:06 CDT 2015

Jonathan,

That is correct: trunk (leading to 0.96) introduces a new format for
configuring Swift sites, properties and apps all in one file, with a
syntax that is cleaner and simpler.

- Mike

On 4/23/15 2:08 PM, Ozik, Jonathan wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I just wanted to make sure if it is the case that the syntax shown
> here for the configuration of trunk Swift/K:
> http://swift-lang.org/guides/trunk/userguide/userguide.html#_configuration
> is not compatible with 0.95RC6?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jonathan

Michael Wilde
Mathematics and Computer Science          Computation Institute
Argonne National Laboratory               The University of Chicago