[Swift-user] CS553: Stuck with Swift "bash application not available" issue . Please suggest

Yadu Nand yadudoc1729 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:50:46 CDT 2014

Hi Ajay,

As Mihael pointed out, you are using the wrong swift version for the
tutorials you are running.

Please try the following steps on the headnode instance:

cd /home/ubuntu/cloud-tutorials/swift-cloud-tutorial/
source setup.sh
swift -version

The swift version should output something like the following  :
Swift trunk git-rev: 2d334140f2c288e5aeb3d354de0ecda35b4b3aac heads/master

If that is what you see, please retry the tutorials.

-Yadu

Yadu Nand B