[Swift-user] set cleanup off

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 10 19:41:28 CDT 2014

Hi Ketan,

There is no way currently to disable the cleanup job, unless you run
with provider staging, in which case there is no cleanup job.

In some sense, the below limitation of the queue is a way to disable the
cleanup job, and, apart from the distasteful error messages, there
should be no detrimental side-effects.

The harm in not doing cleanup is that you leave unneeded files on disk.
You can, of course, clean up the work directory manually when you
need/want to.

Mihael