[Swift-user] Concurrent mappers

Jonathan Ozik jozik at uchicago.edu
Thu May 29 10:24:03 CDT 2014

I'm trying to use concurrent mappers to let swift automatically avoid file name conflicts. After the run is complete, it looks like those files are not retained, or at least do not appear in the location that I've specified. I see a _concurrent directory but it is empty. If I specify a directory as part of the prefix (e.g., <concurrent_mapper;prefix="out/sim",suffix=".out">;) I see an "out" directory inside the _concurrent directory but that directory is empty.
Are these files meant to only be temporary?

Jonathan