[Swift-user] Fixed array vs array mapper

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 23 14:21:29 CDT 2014

Hi Jonathan,

The  "No 'proxy' provider or alias found" comes up when you are using
provider staging and you are missing the staging method setting in
sites.xml (e.g. <profile namespace="swift"
key="stagingMethod">proxy</profile>).

Can you try to add that to the sites file and see if you still get the
failure (or confirm that the setting is already there)?

Mihael