[Swift-user] exception @ swift-int.k, line: 511, Caused by: Block task failed: Connection to worker lost

Jonathan Ozik jozik at uchicago.edu
Thu Jul 31 14:28:53 CDT 2014

The tasksPerWorker=8 on sSerial seems to have worked. That’s good because it worked but not so good because it didn’t add any definitive information…
As for the large number of threads question, I believe that each Java application isn’t creating any additional threads or, if so, maybe one additional.
Let me know if you’d like to see the successful log files (and which ones).

Jonathan