[Swift-user] Swift 0.95 RC6 on Windows

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jul 3 22:46:53 CDT 2014

On Thu, 2014-07-03 at 21:35 -0500, Jonathan Ozik wrote:
> Thanks Mihael!
> I'll pass this on. Do you happen to remember if both the new and old configuration files can be used together? I mean including both -properties and -sites command line arguments.

Probably not. The new mechanism generates a sites file, and you can only
feed swift one sites file. In a pinch, you could hack bin/swiftrun which
generates the sites file from the properties file. Line 75 might be of
particular interest.

Although we will most likely have a fix for this issue soon.

Mihael