[Swift-user] sites.xml for cloud

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Wed Jan 15 10:17:46 CST 2014

Hi Khawar,

For running with the cloud tutorial, all the settings are defined in a file
called scs/coaster-service.conf. The only things you should need to change
there is the list of IP addresses, the remote username, and remote
directories to use.

When you run the command "source setup.sh", it should start the workers on
remote sites and create a sites.xml file in each the part directories. Are
you getting any errors when you run "source setup.sh"?

Thanks,
David