[Swift-user] Fwd: Fwd: Swift/K node creation

Yadu Nand Babuji yadunand at uchicago.edu
Fri Aug 22 13:39:58 CDT 2014

Hi Ian,

Reposting as I suspect that the original email bounced.

Here's a tar ball of the swift tutorial with minor changes to the
swift.properties config file to connect to a few
remote machines : http://users.rcc.uchicago.edu/~yadunand/remote_pool.tar.gz

Before you run the tests, please make sure to edit the
remote_pool/swift.properties file to have the URLs of
your remote machines.

There's an online swift sandbox here -> http://swift-lang.org/tryswift/

You can get documentation here for different releases of Swift ->
http://swift-lang.org/docs/index.php

I would recommend getting Swift 0.95-RC6 from
(http://swift-lang.org/downloads/index.php).

Thanks!
Yadu