[Swift-user] Issue with map reduce step one app to many

Lorenzo Pesce lpesce at uchicago.edu
Wed May 8 14:43:13 CDT 2013

This is more or less the step I would do. My problem is that I am not sure how do I arrange the return of a set of files without connecting them first and I can't connect them since they are not made yet.
I could conceivably create a list first and use that, but I was curious to know whether there is a shortcut. The files in the intermediate step at least at this point are not important to us and don't need to be tracked.

file inbam;
file [] RGinfile;
file [] RGoutfile;

(RGinfile) app1(inbam);