[Swift-user] Swift log parser

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Wed Dec 18 16:58:05 CST 2013

Hey Ravi,

Which version of Swift are you using? I just wrote something like this
yesterday that parses a Swift log and prints information about jobs in a
clear format (start time, stop time, files staged in and out, etc). But it
was written for 0.95 log files.. not sure it will work with 0.94 or older
logs.

There are other scripts available to get generate of # of active tasks and
# of tasks completed if that would be helpful?