[Swift-user] Question re: reliance on proxy cert

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Fri Jan 20 15:52:56 CST 2012

in the ssh case, you should have a secure standard in/standard out over which you can send securely and so do either something like a gsi delegation or a shared secret transmission or whatever.

that doesn't apply to arbitrary cog providers though, I think.

so maybe its yet another growth of the configuration option space...?