[Swift-user] GSISSH in Swift [was Fwd: [Swift-devel] Documentation of sites.xml]

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 19 14:20:27 CST 2012

Here's a sites.xml file that specifies gsissh as the executable to use for ssh. This did not work. In other words, the gsissh executable was not used in place of ssh. I've modified Swift to use the gsissh executable, until we can resolve how this should be done within the sites.xml file.

              <config>
              <pool handle="Bugaboo">
                <execution provider="ssh-cl" jobmanager="pbs" url="bugaboo-fs.westgrid.ca:22"/>
                <profile namespace="globus" key="ssh">gsissh</profile>
                <filesystem provider="ssh" url="bugaboo-fs.westgrid.ca"/>
                <workdirectory >/home/turam/tmp</workdirectory>
              </pool>
              </config>

Tom