[Swift-user] Running Swift+ModFTDock+MosaStore on BG/P

Emalayan Vairavanathan svemalayan at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 04:08:25 CST 2012

Dear All,

I am trying to run swift+ModFTDock with MosaStore. But I have some problems in deploying MosaStore with Swift.
MosaStore should be deployed before application starts. But currently swift-script is launched from the head-node and the rest is taken care by the swift run-time.

Is there a way to deploy MosaStore firstly and then launch swift+modftdock on the nodes ?

    Or
Should I incorporate MosaStore deployment into the swift-scripts?

Thank you very much

Emalayan