[Swift-user] Swift error handling

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 17 18:24:20 CST 2012

There is no swift script level error handling at this time.

The swift runtime may (depending on settings) retry failed applications.

There is always the possibility of wrapping an application in a shell
script that deals with errors from the actual application.

As a side note, the FileNotFound error, should not be immediately
visible to the user, but it may appear in the logs. If that's not the
case, it's probably a bug.

Mihael