[Swift-user] ignore exceptions?

Neil Best nbest at ci.uchicago.edu
Mon Dec 17 15:33:33 CST 2012

I have an executable that is throwing exception after it finishes its
work.  I am treating these crashes as benign but Swift regards them as
failures even though the data that it is writing out as a side effect
is valid.  Is there a way to get Swift to ignore these exceptions?
It's a home-cooked Fortran executable and I suspect that its memory
allocation and/or file handles are not being released cleanly or
something of that nature.  I am trying to avoid debugging it as it
would not really be a good use of my time if I don't have to.  Thanks.