[Swift-user] Question about job sizes

Jonathan Monette jonmon at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 17 17:59:14 CDT 2012

I am not sure I understand the question. Are you saying that how to have coasters use less memory for longer running jobs? Or is the question that when there are more concurrently running apps memory is increasing in a non-proportional way? I may be wrong with both interpretations. Could you elaborate a bit more?