[Swift-user] Swift-MosaStore integration problem

Tim Armstrong tim.g.armstrong at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:12:29 CDT 2011

Nobody answered the part of the original question about building with debug
symbols.  Looking at the ant build file, it seems like the options to javac
are controlled by a target in the file mbuild.xml.  You can run ant with the
switch -Ddebug=on in order to build the java class with the default debug
info. If you want to control which debug info you include you might need to
modify mbuild.xml

- Tim