[Swift-user] Swift-MosaStore integration problem

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 27 16:59:45 CDT 2011

Emalyan, did you try filtering strace to zero in on open/close/creat etc?

Also, to try compiling the smallest possible Swift script, like a single trace or assignment statement?

But now that I think about it further, why are you running Swift on Mosa at all? Dont you just want to test that Swift can execute applications using Mosa as the workdirectory (in sites.xml)?

Regards,

- Mike